ExpandIT Client Manager Console
ExpandIT Client Manager Standard & ExpandIT Client Manager Enterprise consist of two parts:
The Client Manager Console program, which can be downloaded on this page, and the Desktop Client, which needs to be installed on all the client computers, which can be found by following the link below.
To install the ExpandIT Client Manager console simply download the file linked below and run it.
ExpandIT Client Manager lets you adjust a set of session parameters for up to 99 different user groups. The Enterprise version ensures available sessions for priority users.
How to buy?
Please contact email@example.com.
The program will run in demonstration mode until you install a valid license. The demonstration license allows management of up to three machines running ExpandIT Client Manager (Client only) / ExpandIT Client Control and has enterprise feature level.
Please remember to right click and ‘Unblock’ the .chm file after you have downloaded and extracted it.
ExpandIT Client Control and ExpandIT Client Manager Guide
ExpandIT Client Manager fact sheet EN
ExpandIT Client Manager fact sheet DE
ExpandIT Client Manager fact sheet DK
ExpandIT Utilities support all supported versions of Windows.
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Screenshot of the error.
- Description of how the error was produced.
- The number of clients using ExpandIT Client Control.
- Software version (build version of EccMgr.exe).
- Info file from the computer.
- Fixed intermittent error during startup, when running in demo mode.
- Has been successfully tested against NAV 2018
- Added Off-Hours Timeout client settings.
- Added Logging and Auto-Export feature.
- Improved handling of errors when trying to connect to already used network port. (e.g. when another instance of Client Manager is already running under another user on the same computer).
- Support for NAV 2017
- Support for version 6 license.
- Support for NAV 2016.
- Moved configuration files to ProgramData to reduce problems when both administrators and normal users use the Client Manager.
- Improved information on configuration files in the documentation.
- 184.108.40.206 (2015-06-10)
- Improved support for non-Latin characters in the Context column.
- Support for Desktop Client version 5.
- Message decoding problems fixed.
- Firewall exception added during installation.
- Requires version 5 license.
- Support for NAV 2013 R2.
- This version also supports NAV 2015
- Improved support for different screen resolutions.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- Support for NAV 2009 Classic and Role Tailored Client
- New column showing the client type
- Auto termination of most idle clients introduced.
- Multiple client option sets introduced.
- Displays CPU usage of clients.
- Limit the number of Navision client instances run by specific users.
- Requires version 3.0 license.
- New configuration settings and options.ini file introduced.
- IP communication has replaced the MailSlot protocol.
- Customizable display of client list.
- Hotkeys for selecting, notifying and terminating clients.
- Support for Client Control 2.0.
- Support for Client Control 1.5.
- Central management of Client Control settings.
- Enhanced support for Citrix and Terminal Server environments.
- Displays user name, company name, and Navision client version for active clients.
- A problem with sending multiple messages has been fixed.
- Updated demo license included.
- No details available.